Do I qualify for e-Bill?
- Are you a Minnesota Power or SWL&P customer?
- Do you prefer to pay bills electronically, or online?
- Do you have an e-mail account?
- Do you have access to the internet, and frequently check your e-mail account?
- Are you currently signed up for Recurring Payment Plan (RPP)?
If you answered "YES" to ALL of these questions, then e-Bill might just be for you. Click the "SIGN ME UP" button to get started today! Or click the payment options to learn more.
What else should I know?
Once you sign up, you'll need to have an electronic payment method in place and you'll no longer receive a paper bill in the mail or be able to mail in your bill payment.
We will then email you a notice that your account is ready for payment and you'll be able to view a copy of your statement just like the one you used to receive in the mail.
What if I still have questions?
Email us. Or call 1-800-228-4966 for more details.
e-Bill, or EBP (Electronic Bill Presentment), is the electronic delivery of a bill. A link to view your bill will be emailed to your inbox, along with any brochures you would normally receive with your paper bill.
- Convenient access to your bill
- More time to receive, review and pay your bill
- Reduce the environmental impact of paper billing
- Information is secure and confidential
- No more paper to file or shred
No, e-Bill is a FREE service.
All you need is your name, Minnesota Power account number, and a valid email address.
Once you sign up, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive this email, you should contact customer service at 1-800-228-4966.
No, once you sign up for e-Bill your paper copy will no longer be sent. If you cancel e-Bill, you will resume receiving paper bills.
You can edit this once you log into the e-Bill site, along with any other personal information.