Minnesota Power’s Budget Billing program is a great way to manage billing fluctuations. We recommend Budget Billing to customers who want to keep payments at a fixed amount each month. This service is free and works well with AutoPay.
How It Works:
- Monthly budget amounts are the average of the previous 12 months usage.
- The budget amount will be reviewed annually.
Note: If there is a large credit or large balance owing on the account, we may adjust the budget amount at any time.
Things to Remember:
- Customers with active budgets are automatically re-enrolled at the end of 12 months.
- You may cancel at any time. If you have an outstanding balance it is due immediately. If you have a credit balance, it can be applied to future bills or a refund check can be issued.
- We recommend that you monitor your electric usage. Should there be any significant changes, contact Minnesota Power to discuss these changes.
- If you miss two consecutive budget payments, you will be removed from the program.
Enroll in Budget Billing program