Landlord Moving Center
Below you will find online and printable forms, along with some tips, to ensure a smooth transition between yourself, your tenants, and Minnesota Power.
Tenant Moving In?
- Call Minnesota Power when the lease is signed and before the tenant’s move-in date. This can be done by completing the request using our online form or by printing the form and faxing/mailing it to us.
- Minnesota Power reserves the right to request a signed lease from either/both the tenant or the landlord.
- Please ensure that all adult tenants are listed on the application for electric service and that the form is filled out completely.
Tenant Moving Out?
- To avoid any confusion, call Minnesota Power to confirm that tenants have taken service out of their name upon moving.
- Make sure you, the landlord, and the tenant(s) have agreed on the date when service will be taken out of their name(s).
- If unable to complete the form online, contact Minnesota Power.