ECM Special Offer
on New Forced Air Furnace with ECM Fan Motor*
Available January 1–December 31, 2019
How to Get Your Rebate on an ECM Fan Motor
- Have a participating contractor** install a new forced air furnace (gas, electric, oil, propane) with integrated variable speed ECM Fan Motor in your home before December 31, 2019.
- The contractor will complete and submit the necessary paperwork for you to qualify for the $200 rebate.
- Receive your $200 rebate in 6–8 weeks and enjoy the benefits of energy savings and comfort of a high-efficiency ECM Fan Motor.
- You must be a retail customer of a participating electric utility.
- Work with a participating contractor.
- Limit one ECM Fan Motor rebate per home. You may also ask your contractor about gas utility rebates.
For questions about the status of your rebate, call 1-800-677-8423 (option 2).
* Minnesota Power and participating municipal utilities, by providing this rebate, do not warrant the equipment or the work of the contractor and are not responsible for any personal injury or damage caused by the equipment. The sponsoring utilities reserve the right to withdraw the offer without notice. Rebate subject to homeowners working with a participating contractor and to contractor meeting performance standards.
** HVAC program trained contractors will provide the sale and proper installation of qualifying high efficiency furnaces with an ECM Fan Motor to improve efficiency, increase comfort and help save money. Participating contractors are familiar with the Minnesota Power HVAC Rebate Program and they have attended distributor sponsored training.
Questions on Energy Conservation?