- One Business incentives are available to Minnesota Power’s commercial and industrial customers.
- Incentives are based on $200 per kW saved.
Maximum annual dollars per customer will be determined by the estimated annual average monthly demands over an annual period using the following ceiling:
Customer Demand Maximum Grant Less than 100 kW $10,000 100 to 300 kW $25,000 Over 300 kW $50,000
- Customer must contribute an amount greater than or equal to the estimated annual first year savings.
- Projects must be verified and invoices must be submitted to Minnesota Power.
- Minnesota Power may require pre- and post-energy use verification.
- Minnesota Power, by providing incentives, does not warrant any of the equipment installed.
- Minnesota Power is not responsible or liable for any personal injury or property damage caused by this equipment.
- Incentives are subject to the availability of One Business funding.
If you have any questions about the program, contact Minnesota Power at 218-355-2909.
Questions on Energy Conservation?