$10 Mail-in Rebate on ENERGY STAR® Qualified Dehumidifiers
Available January 1–December 31, 2018
Benefits of ENERGY STAR® Qualified Dehumidifiers
- A 40-pint ENERGY STAR® qualified dehumidifier can save consumers roughly $20 per year. This can add up to $200 or more over the 10-year life of the unit. That's enough to pay for the dehumidifier!
- ENERGY STAR® qualified models have more efficient refrigeration coils, compressors, and fans than conventional models, which means they use less energy to eliminate moisture.
- An ENERGY STAR® qualified model removes the same amount of moisture as a similar sized standard unit, but uses less energy—at least 10% less, and in some cases, up to 23% less.
How to Get Your $10 Rebate on an ENERGY STAR® Dehumidifier
- Purchase a qualifying ENERGY STAR® dehumidifier.
Note: You must be a customer of a participating utility.
- Submit a completed rebate form (download here or pick up at participating retailer) with a copy of the sales receipt to the address on the rebate form. Expect your rebate check in 8–10 weeks.
For questions about the status of your rebate, call 1-800-677-8423 (option 1).
Questions on Energy Conservation?