Air Source Heat Pump - Ducted Rebate
on ENERGY STAR® Certified ASHPs*
In order to receive a Minnesota Power rebate, you must use a participating contractor. Click here for a directory of Minnesota Power's participating contractors.
Minnesota Power offers a rebate on ENERGY STAR® certified, furnace integrated Air Source Heat Pumps (ASHP) with proper installation.
Available on purchases made January 1–December 31, 2023
How to Get Your Rebate on an ENERGY STAR® Certified, Ducted ASHP
- Purchase and have installed a new ENERGY STAR® certified, ducted ASHP by December 31, 2023. A program participating contractor will provide proper installation services.
- You must use a program participating contractor to qualify for the rebate. Contractors will complete the paperwork necessary for the rebate.
The unit must meet 2021 ENERGY STAR® specifications
- HSPF2 ≥ 7.2 (HSPF ≥ 8.5)
- SEER2 ≥ 14.3 (SEER ≥ 15)
- Qualifying equipment does not include reconditioned or resale equipment.
- You must be a residential retail customer of a participating utility.
- The system must be installed by a program participating contractor. Click here for a directory of Minnesota Power's participating contractors.
Please allow 8–10 weeks for receipt of rebate check. Some restrictions may apply.
For questions about the status of your rebate, call 1-855-669-8196.
* Minnesota Power and participating municipal utilities, by providing this rebate, do not warrant the equipment or the work of the contractor and are not responsible for any personal injury or damage caused by the equipment. The sponsoring utilities reserve the right to withdraw the offer without notice. Rebate subject to homeowners working with a participating contractor and to contractor meeting performance standards. The contractor will file the rebate for you. Rebate cannot exceed total project cost including product and labor.