Air Source Heat Pump Tune-Up Rebate
on the filter change and coil cleaning of an ASHP
In order to receive a Minnesota Power rebate, you must use a participating contractor. Click here for a directory of Minnesota Power's participating contractors.
Available on purchases made January 1–December 31, 2023
How to Get Your Rebate on an Air Source Heat Pump Tune-up
- Receive services by December 31, 2023.
- You must use a program participating contractor to qualify for the rebate. Contractors will complete the paperwork necessary for the rebate.
- Tune-up requires filter change and coil cleaning.
- Eligible for rebate once every two years.
- You must be a residential retail customer of a participating utility.
- The work must be performed by a program participating contractor
Please allow 8-10 weeks for receipt of rebate check. Some restrictions may apply.
For questions about the status of your rebate, call 1-855-669-8196.
* Minnesota Power and participating municipal utilities, by providing this rebate, do not warrant the equipment or the work of the contractor and are not responsible for any personal injury or damage caused by the equipment. The sponsoring utilities reserve the right to withdraw the offer without notice. Rebate subject to homeowners working with a participating contractor and to contractor meeting performance standards. The contractor will file the rebate for you. Rebate cannot exceed total project cost including product and labor.